- Insurance Defense
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
- Premises Liability Defense
- Civil Practice
- Appellate Practice
- Construction Accident Defense
- University of North Dakota, J.D.
- 1979, North Dakota and U.S. District Court, District of North Dakota
- 1981, Minnesota, U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota and U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- State Bar Association of North Dakota
- Minnesota State Bar Association.
- Order of the Coif. Recipient, American Jurisprudence Award for Civil Procedure and Corporation Law. Certified Minnesota No-Fault Insurance Arbitrator.
- Lemer v. Campbell, 602 NW 2d 686, 1999 ND 223; Ziegler v. Stalberger, 1996 WL 39113 (Minn. Ct. App. 1996)
- Stewart v. Ryan, 520 NW 2d 39 (ND 1994); Omlid v. Sweeney, 484 NW 2d 486 (ND 1992)
- Universal Underwriters Ins. Co. v. McMahon Chevrolet-Oldsmobile, Inc., 966 F2d 1060 (8th Cir. 1989); DeCoteau v. Sentry Ins. Co., 915 F.Supp. 155 (D.N.D. 1996)
- Glyten v. Swalboski, 246 F. 3d 1139 (8th Cir. 2001).